Browlift or Forehead lift
- Raise the position of the eyebrow and make the eyes look more open. Can be done using short scars (endoscopic) or traditional (coronal). Other variants possible (direct, temporal, hairline).
- 1 to 2 hours.
- Local with sedation, or general.
- In/ Outpatient
- Usually outpatient.
- Side Effects
- Temporary swelling, numbness, headaches, bruising. Traditional method: Possible itching and hair loss.
- Injury to facial nerve, causing loss of motion, muscle weakness, or asymmetrical look. Infection. Broad or excessive scarring.
- Back to work: 7-10 days, usually sooner for endoscopic forehead lift. More strenuous activity: several weeks. Full recovery from bruising: 2 to 3 weeks. Limit sun exposure for several months.
- Usually 5 to 10 years.
Doctors performing this procedure: Browlift or Forehead lift in Australia
Doctors performing this procedure: Browlift or Forehead lift outside of Australia