Privacy & Policies
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
Web log files
In common with most websites, ACCS's website automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of ACCS. When we do so we will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of you, the website user.
Data protection statement
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that ACCS may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. ACCS respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
- ACCS will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its service
- ACCS may also use this information to assess what services may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing
- ACCS may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them
- You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing
- ACCS will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
| Other websites |
It is important to appreciate that ACCS's website provides links to other independent sites, but this policy and statement applies only to direct use of their website (www.bluesoap.com.au). You will need to consult the providers of other websites for information on their policies.