- Lengthening and widening of the penis using tissues from another part of the body.
- The procedure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- General anesthesia.
- In/ Outpatient
- Usually outpatient but may require overnight hospital stay.
- Side Effects
- Temporary swelling, numbness, bruising.
- Infection, asymmetry, sensory changes, scarring.
- The patient may resume work in seven to fourteen days. Gradual resumption of sexual activity after 6 weeks.
Doctors performing this procedure: Phalloplasty in Australia
Doctors performing this procedure: Phalloplasty outside of Australia