- Reduction of excess tissue of the inner (labia minora) or outer (labia majora) vaginal lips.
- 1-2 hours
- Local with sedation, or general.
- In/ Outpatient
- Side Effects
- Temporary bruising, swelling, soreness.
- Infection, collection of blood (haematoma), scarring, asymmetry.
- Patient may go back to work after 3-7 days. More strenuous activity may be resumed after two to three weeks. Can usually resume sexual activity after 3-6 weeks.
- Permanent. Should not affect pregnancy/childbirth.
Doctors performing this procedure: Labiaplasty in Australia
Doctors performing this procedure: Labiaplasty outside of Australia