Fractional Laser Treatment
- Fractional Laser Treatment uses laser reduction of acne scarring, wrinkles and sun damage, some forms of pigmentation and possibly stretch marks.
- Fractional Laser Treatment takes between few minutes to an hour depending on size of area to be treated. Usually needs a series.
- Usually local anaesthetic cream.
- Side Effects
- Occasionally some crustiness. Temporary darkening of skin.
- Redness and swelling for a few days to a week. Mild "bronzing" in first week. Effects progress over 6 months.
- Effects on acne scarring and skin rejuvenation are subject to normal ageing
process. Pigmentary disorders may be permanently reduced but due to the unpredictable nature of the problem, the result is very hard to predict.
Doctors performing this procedure: Fractional Laser Treatment in Australia
Doctors performing this procedure: Fractional Laser Treatment outside of Australia