Face & Neck Lift
- Improving sagging facial skin, jowls and loose neck skin by removing excess fat, tightening muscles, redraping skin. Most often done on men and women over 40.
- Several hours.
- Local with sedation, or general.
- In/ Outpatient
- Usually outpatient. Some patients may require short inpatient stay.
- Side Effects
- Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness and tenderness of skin; tight feeling, dry skin.
- Injury to the nerves that control facial muscles or feeling (usually temporary but may be permanent). Infection, bleeding. Poor healing; excessive scarring. Asymmetry or change in hairline.
- Back to work: 10 to 14 days. More strenuous activity: 2 weeks or more. Bruising: 2 to 3 weeks. Must limit exposure to sun for several months.
- Usually 5 to 10 years.
Doctors performing this procedure: Face & Neck Lift in Australia
Doctors performing this procedure: Face & Neck Lift outside of Australia